Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to drop a quick note and wish everyone a great holiday season. I certainly hope in 2010 I can find more time to post on our blog but something tells me that with another little one on the way it is going to be tough. With that said, I will continue to try to pass along relevant and meaningful information related to Oracle Business Intelligence. Some of the topics I am looking forward to covering in 2010 are:
  • The release of OBIEE version 11G
  • The continued integration/fusion of multidimensional and relational components within the Oracle BI framework
  • The release of the Hyperion IR to OBIEE migration utility
  • Holding out hope for the creation of a Business Objects Universe to OBIEE migration utility

No comments:

Post a Comment